24 Sept 2010

Is it a coincidence….

I have been in and out of Singapore lately with great joy – finally my desire to travel has materialised. :)

Because of my absence, there are certain things I need to ensure in my apartment.

I have a make shift contraption to cover an open area in my apt [no windows] – to prevent rain but more importantly to prevent sight of the construction people next door…they have line of sight to my living room.

It had been raining while i was gone for the 2 weeks recently. But everything was intact, as always, when I walked in the door. Grateful to God for the angels He has assigned.

It rained yesterday [I was home] and in the morning, the wind force was quite strong. It toppled the make-shift contraption and the rain poured in fiercely. [It has been fixed, no damages – gratefully]

I am amused by the fact that the poles remained intact while I was gone but only yesterday it toppled.

I am indeed grateful to God who sends His angels to watch over my apt – I asked in my prayer every time before I fly out. Without fail, He has always provided, though not He owes me no obligations.

No comments:

Quotations:

God starts us out on a life course to fulfill a certain purpose and then, only when we are ready, He gives us course corrections. Like a good river pilot, He steers us away from troubled waters, and like a good coach, He never puts us in the game until we are ready. The journey is never boring.

REMEMBER THIS ABOUT YOU...

  Read this out loud to yourself, and mean it!!

  I am precious, valuable, lovable and capable.
  The world will not be the same without me.
  I make a difference in this world, in the community I live in.
  I can make another person smile.
  I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
  I sing for I am loved by a great God whose nature is to give  love, mercy and grace.

  [In Hindi]
  Mai amulya hoon.
  Yeh duniya mayray bina wahi nahin rahegi.
  Mayray hone say is duniya mein kuch badlav hai.
  Mujh se doosre ke chahre pay muskuraahat aati hai.
  Mujhe bhayankar se banaya gaya hai.
  Mujhe gaana hai ki ek mahaan; ishwhar mujhe pyaar karte.
  Hain aur mayray prati daya dikhaate hain.