2 Apr 2012

Ah aha from a lizard….

Am glad i can learn from a lizard…

I was walking up to my apartment when i noticed a lizard…common encounter..but..

I did not pay it any attention this time because I had a headache. Just then, I thought…if I had paid it any attention, the two of us will have a ‘i-frighten–you-and-you-frighten-me’ experience. I would anticipate its move and / or try to shoo it away..making it a clear ‘battle’ of sorts. However, when I did not look at it, I was not anticipating, and I was not engaged with its movement. The lizard will of course do what it does whether i see it or not.

So, it is with life, if i paid attention to the ‘antagonist’ we will both spar but if I do not pay the attention, I am moving on with life.

Thanks lizard for teaching me a lesson.

No comments:

Quotations:

God starts us out on a life course to fulfill a certain purpose and then, only when we are ready, He gives us course corrections. Like a good river pilot, He steers us away from troubled waters, and like a good coach, He never puts us in the game until we are ready. The journey is never boring.

REMEMBER THIS ABOUT YOU...

  Read this out loud to yourself, and mean it!!

  I am precious, valuable, lovable and capable.
  The world will not be the same without me.
  I make a difference in this world, in the community I live in.
  I can make another person smile.
  I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
  I sing for I am loved by a great God whose nature is to give  love, mercy and grace.

  [In Hindi]
  Mai amulya hoon.
  Yeh duniya mayray bina wahi nahin rahegi.
  Mayray hone say is duniya mein kuch badlav hai.
  Mujh se doosre ke chahre pay muskuraahat aati hai.
  Mujhe bhayankar se banaya gaya hai.
  Mujhe gaana hai ki ek mahaan; ishwhar mujhe pyaar karte.
  Hain aur mayray prati daya dikhaate hain.