5 Apr 2011

Worst than a conman is….

Meeting and succumbing to a conman make me feel ‘victimised’ but the ultimate form of betrayal, to me, is the one where those around me intentionally create a trust bubble meant to deceive.

When there seems to be a sense of camaraderieship, trust will be exchanged and bond will form……but when that turns out to be a manipulated environment – a bubble – a deep sense of betrayal is felt.

I have been through several of those and one would think I should not be so silly to go through another…… well I did.

However, I rather be believing in a person’s genuine care and take the pain when it turned out to be fake, than to become a cynic and a Grinch.

I don’t like the feeling of being used, betrayed, taken for a ride…who does! I wish for such persons’ sake that they will wake up to a world that is better than what they perceived and realised that their method of handling life has not only hurt others but themselves and those precious around them.

Seems like a question that should not have to be asked but ‘why do people betray?’ Very often those who are betrayed do not deserve it -they are just gullible.

Won’t it be better that we treat each other, especially friends, with respect and honour?

No comments:

Quotations:

God starts us out on a life course to fulfill a certain purpose and then, only when we are ready, He gives us course corrections. Like a good river pilot, He steers us away from troubled waters, and like a good coach, He never puts us in the game until we are ready. The journey is never boring.

REMEMBER THIS ABOUT YOU...

  Read this out loud to yourself, and mean it!!

  I am precious, valuable, lovable and capable.
  The world will not be the same without me.
  I make a difference in this world, in the community I live in.
  I can make another person smile.
  I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
  I sing for I am loved by a great God whose nature is to give  love, mercy and grace.

  [In Hindi]
  Mai amulya hoon.
  Yeh duniya mayray bina wahi nahin rahegi.
  Mayray hone say is duniya mein kuch badlav hai.
  Mujh se doosre ke chahre pay muskuraahat aati hai.
  Mujhe bhayankar se banaya gaya hai.
  Mujhe gaana hai ki ek mahaan; ishwhar mujhe pyaar karte.
  Hain aur mayray prati daya dikhaate hain.