30 Jan 2010

Ditched the over analysing tendency!

Those who know me well know that I have a tendency to analyse a matter till death!

I would analyse a conversation and beat myself up for saying something or not saying something and wish I could this and that…

I just discovered the ‘freedom’ in accepting that what is done is done. Instead of analysing what is already spoken, damage already done, I found myself moving on and trusting God to download what I need to know, do or follow up… such a sense of release / freedom!!

Yes, I got a chance to do this again recently. I did not analyse! Eh, at least not beyond 10 minutes.

I am so thrilled to move my energy to do the positive ie apologise for my errors, learn the lesson, and walk deeper into freedom….

No comments:

Quotations:

God starts us out on a life course to fulfill a certain purpose and then, only when we are ready, He gives us course corrections. Like a good river pilot, He steers us away from troubled waters, and like a good coach, He never puts us in the game until we are ready. The journey is never boring.

REMEMBER THIS ABOUT YOU...

  Read this out loud to yourself, and mean it!!

  I am precious, valuable, lovable and capable.
  The world will not be the same without me.
  I make a difference in this world, in the community I live in.
  I can make another person smile.
  I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
  I sing for I am loved by a great God whose nature is to give  love, mercy and grace.

  [In Hindi]
  Mai amulya hoon.
  Yeh duniya mayray bina wahi nahin rahegi.
  Mayray hone say is duniya mein kuch badlav hai.
  Mujh se doosre ke chahre pay muskuraahat aati hai.
  Mujhe bhayankar se banaya gaya hai.
  Mujhe gaana hai ki ek mahaan; ishwhar mujhe pyaar karte.
  Hain aur mayray prati daya dikhaate hain.